I've saved calendar by use Recovery Toolbox for Outlook program. The saved appointments is not available in Microsoft Outlook
- Open the PST file in Microsoft Outlook
- Open the Calendar tab
- Select the option to display the calendar of Personal Folder
Now the calendar from saved PST file is also displayed.
- Open a new PST (Personal Store Folder) file in Microsoft Outlook.
- Expand the folders of the new PST file in the left panel and click the Calendar folder.
- Saved events from the new PST file will be displayed in the right panel.