I've saved contacts by use Recovery Toolbox for Outlook program. The saved contacts is not available in Micrsoft Outlook
- Open the PST file in Microsoft Outlook
- Open the Contacts tab
- Select the option to display the contacts of Personal Folder
Now the calendar from saved PST file is also displayed.
- Open a new PST (Personal Store Folder) file in Microsoft Outlook.
- Expand the folders of the new PST file in the left panel and click the Contacts folder.
- Saved events from the new PST file will be displayed in the right panel.