How to import messages saved as .eml files into Microsoft Outlook?
Messages saved as .eml files are imported into Microsoft Outlook in several steps. You should:
- Import .eml files into Outlook Express folders. To do it, you should open Outlook Express and Windows Explorer at
the same time.
- Select .eml files in Windows Explorer using the Shift + arrow keys or the Ctrl key + the left mouse button.
- Use your mouse to drag the selected .eml files to the Outlook Express folder.
- Open Microsoft Outlook 2000 and select the
File | Import & Export item in the main menu of the program.
- Select the
Import Internet Mail and Addresses item and click the
- Select the Outlook Express 4.x, 5 item from the list, leave the
Import Mail checkbox selected and click the