How to import VCF files to Microsoft Outlook 2003?
Afrer WAB recovery you got the set of Virtual Cards (vcf) files. You can use the Import function of MS Outlook to import the vcf files. To import them to MS Office Outlook you should:
- Run the MS Outlook
- Select menu File - Import and Export...
- Choose Import a VCARD file (.vcf) item and press Next
- Select VCARD files to import and press OK.
- Run the Outlook
- Open and select the Contacts folder
- Select vcf file in Windows Explorer and drag-and-drop them to the Microsoft Outlook folder