Recovery Toolbox for Outlook has stopped working under Windows 7. Please suggest me a solution
Please try the solution which is offered by Microsoft:
- Open the Start menu and click Control Panel.
- Browse to System and Security then click on System icon.
- In the left panel click on link Advanced system settings.
- You should now see the System Properties Window. Please select Advanced tab. You should see three sections. The top section is labeled Performance and has a Settings button. Click this button.
- Select the Data Execution Prevention tab.
- Select the option which reads Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select.
- Use the Add button to locate the executable file for the application executable file RecoveryToolboxForOutlook.exe you were trying to start when you received the error, and click Open to add it to your exceptions list.
- Click Apply or OK to commit your changes.