I ran your software to recover an OST (PST) file which is 2.4 gigs. After processing the file for long time the resulting PST file was pretty much empty. What am I doing wrong? Please advise
- Reboot your computer.
- Disable your antivirus, it can block access to the Outlook data for our program.
- Don't run the Outlook during and before recovery. If you choose to save data to new PST files, Outlook will start in hidden mode automatically.
- Try to make the recovery to separate files, not to PST.
- If you have another computer, please try to recover this file on it.
- Send to our technical support your original file for a recovery if my suggestions can't help.
You can create multi-volume archive from the orignal OST/PST file using WinRar program ( https://rarlab.com). It is free trial. The size of each volume must be ~30-50Mb. And upload all files on www.dropbox.com service and send us the links to the all files.