- Recovery Toolbox
- Recovery Toolbox for Outlook
- How to repair Microsoft Outlook PST files?
Recovery Toolbox for Outlook
Microsoft Outlook repair tool
Recovery Toolbox for Outlook (Download - EULA) solves problems with corrupted Outlook storage files.
Features of Outlook file repair tool:
- Repair corrupted ANSI PST files of Outlook 97 . . . XP
- Repair damaged UNICODE PST files of Microsoft Outlook 2003 and higher
- Repair password-protected Outlook PST files all versions
- Repair encrypted Microsoft Outlook *PST files
- Repair e-mails, contacts, appointments, attachments, tasks, notes, calendars, journals, and other objects from damaged Outlook Personal Store Folder
- Repair all items with embedded and attached objects and files
- Saves the repaired data in PST/MSG/VCF/EML/TXT files depending on the customer's needs
- Repair Outlook files with size more then 2Gb
How to repair Outlook
The MS Outlook repair software helps to fix many Personal Store Folders errors:
- Unable to open your default e-mail folders.
- Errors have been detected in the file Outlook.pst. Close all mail enabled applications, and then use the Inbox Repair Tool.
- Outlook.pst cannot be accessed - 0x80040116.
- XXXXXXX.pst file could not be opened. The file may not be compatible with this version of Outlook or it may be corrupted.
- OL2000: Unable to use your personal folder file if it exceeds the 2 GB size limit.
- Unable to display the personal Outlook folder
If Microsoft Outlook cannot open your Personal Store Table (*PST file), download, install and start Recovery Toolbox for Outlook. The MS Outlook PST repair tool will read and show the content of the corrupted PST file. You can use Recovery Toolbox for Outlook in DEMO mode as a PST viewer. Our program doesn't use MS Outlook to repair Outlook data files.
Our PST repair tool can repair Outlook files of all versions. How to repair PST file in Outlook in few clicks? Recovery Toolbox for Outlook can also fix 2GB error PST files. Later, you can divide a result file into several PST files, each being of a predetermined size.
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 and above
- Microsoft Outlook 98 or higher must be installed on the user's computer at the time of conversion (excluding Outlook for Office 365, Outlook for iOS and Outlook for MacOS).
Notes: This product does not export contact groups.
Additional information, sources and resources for a PST files repairing
Click to Enlarge
Selecting the source *.pst file you want to repair
Reading (detecting and recovering) data from the selected *.pst file
Specifying the path where to save the recovered data
Selecting the method of saving the recovered data
Saving the data to the disk